Thursday 5 April 2012

Spring Break 2012

This year, I am having my first Spring Break! Yipee! I am going to be hanging out with close people in my life and the truth is, I cannot wait! I will be leaving town this weekend and I will be headed out to the sun. My Spring Break essentials are:


1.) Chillimango Vest - $12 
2.) Forever 21 cropped burn-out tank - $8.90
3.) Wrangler Girls Jeans - [Gift]
4.) Leather bag - [Gift]

I am super-excited. I will be on a long road-trip and getting my hair wet a lot with swimming and foreseen water games, so I did a corn-row stretch last evening. As i said in a previous post, corn-row stretching is a nice and comfortable way of protective styling and with salty water, chlorine etcetera and fear of over-combing my hair, this will definitely save Nolan. I will also be saved from styling my hair every morning.


 Since I travel light, the only hair essentials for my trip are:


1.) My satin hair bonnet. It protects the hair from hard friction from cotton/wool materials while sleeping.
Preventing split ends too.
2.) Extra Virgin Olive Oil [EVOO]- It is my favorite moisturizer as it locks in moisture in hair and prevent frizz. Since I have cornrows on, I am mainly using it for hair health purposes, Strengthens hair strands.

I did an experimental manicure yesterday. It went down south but I will stick to it!

Left hand

Right Hand
Also (a) major essential(s) are Moisturizer and Sunscreen:


In different environments and with different weather/climate, you must care for your skin. This is to prevent coming back home looking like a troll or having Vampire skin. I am totally against flaky pale skin if you can prevent it. I will be posting on my trip- so you will be updated :)

Have a lovely time,
Siri Nusu.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment