Tuesday 3 April 2012

DO-4-SCHOOL #2 'The Fedora Poof'

This is hat week for Nolan. Hat week is the first week of the month. I wear hats to school since back in High School, my teachers didn't let me wear them in class. The 'No Hats' rule. So since I joined college last year, I was happy to live out a teenage dream. LOL! For my Do-4-School on Monday, I dressed up my poof [after a corn-row stretch] and wore my grey fedora.



What is a 'corn-row stretch'? A corn-row stretch is simply braiding few cornrows with natural hair and letting the style stay for some few days. It is one of my favorite ways of protective styling. I visited my parents last weekend and got the chance to get my corn-row stretch done.


I prefer two. It's fun to dress up :) I also got the chance to dress up my Ankara Bow on my road-trip.


A great week to you :)

Siri Nusu.




No comments:

Post a Comment