Friday 13 April 2012

This and That: Bez Ft. Praiz- That Stupid Song

Allo people. I am having a slow day and listening to some good music. I would like to share this video/song from one of my favorite African artists. He is the one and only Bez. I love his sound and skeeting in his tunes. I dance to his album 'Super-Sun' everytime I feel down or bored. Please give it a play. If you appreciate beautiful music- like I do :D, you will love him! I have sent my sister who is currently on exchange this song three times, without knowing it. She just informed me now on Twitter. It's a fun song! Enjoy it!


                

As I was clearing the semester's files which I now do not need, I found a photo I took while reading my favorite magazine in the library [via webcam]. Randomly sharing this for the archives :) Who says there's no eye candy while reading? I read a lot! Almost a fad as Natural Hair is! I digress.


I had on my macros for protective styling which I might put this holiday. And that is a whole other post coming soon. Beautiful man Hamilton is, no?

Have a lovely time, 
Siri Nusu.

No comments:

Post a Comment