Friday 30 March 2012

FROSPIRATION #1

(source)

The above photo of Solange is my hair goal for the year. Hopefully by 2013 ☺   


The Children... LOL.

The Man...



(source)



(source)



I love the fact the hat is not hiding the hair; just acting as an accessory.



(source)

(source)




(source)

Since I started my Natural journey, I have picked up several habits here and there. One of them includes frequently checking my favorite hair blogs which have their own bookmarked folder. Frospiration is a segment that I will be posting often on my aspirations for Nolan, my hair. I will be posting photos from my favorite hair blogs. They will all be credited to their sources. The photos more or less describe how I'ld like my hair to look like at some point of its journey. Other photos will just be of super-cool hair, though I do not necessarily want to pull them off ☺.

Have a lovely time,
Siri Nusu


No comments:

Post a Comment