Tuesday 8 May 2012

HAIRCUT DAY!

It's Haircut Day! Woo-hoo! Haircut day is the day once a year that I get to personalize and customize my fro. This is a first since my Big Chop. I am cutting some tress this year. Why? I would like to do all the cutting now, then grow it long without anymore trips to the Barber after I'm tired of the cuts.

One thing I am sure of is that Mother Dear will not be super-ecstatic after seeing my hair the next time we meet up. I have thought a lot about it and have decided to do what I please, at least when I'm young. I would do anything for Mother Dear but at the end of the day, I would like to do things on my own that she might not approve of but are not dangerous or bad for me. Let's see where this goes! 

I will definitely post some before and after shots. OK, ciao! [Before I change my mind!]

Have a Lovely Time, 
Siri.

No comments:

Post a Comment