Wednesday 16 May 2012

Lean Mean Machine

2012 is my year of fitness and trying new things. I started out with a fresh look for my hair and been working on cutting down some weight and being fit. I will be blogging about my fitness schedule for the next three months [as frequent as I can] as I grow into my new hair.

I started gyming last week. I did my warm up for three days and today I will be going to the gym for a new work-out programme. I will post it after I get it in the evening. My trainer made sure that in the first three days I tried and tested all the equipment, electrical & manual, and the exercises + routines. The routines included aerobics. After getting used to the treadmill and the stationery bikes, I thought I had conquered the machines. Who knew aerobics would me so much a straineous work-out. Before doing aerobics, I thought it was just dancing around with weights and having the time of my life. Right after I woke up today, my muscles were in so much pain that I could not stand the thought of doing that again! I agree that aerobics exercise is a no-joke routine to help in toning the body and stabilizing the heart rate.

I gave up a few time during aerobics. I was so tired and disappointed that I almost broke down. I was super-crushed by the time I arrived home that I fell on my bed and forgot to stretch! I saw the disadvantage of not stretching when I woke up. But I will not give up because I a, already in too much pain to not get the reward.


This is my general update of a summary of my warm up, so tune in to my regular coming posts. 

Have a lovely time, 
Siri.

No comments:

Post a Comment