Tuesday 8 May 2012

New! New! New!

From my previous post, I informed you that I was going to personalize my hair cut. Here is the before:


And... after:


My trip to the barber shop was one funny one. I asked my hairdresser, Pam, who did my BC to make this happen. She was shocked, AGAIN! Now Pam, tell me something I don't know. I was also scared! Trust me it was more emotional than my BC. I think it was because I have become super-attached to Nolan [look, I even named him!]. Anyway, let me give this a run and I will inform you as it grows.

Yesterday, I booked my first Gym appointments at a really cool gym near my house. It's fully equipped, with trained trainers [they better be trained] and a really nice ambiance! I immediately got my monthly member's card and started today afternoon. So excited! The other cool thing is that it is a short walking distance from my house, so I can actually walk home! Amazing! I will be informing you on my journey to ultimate fitness and health.

Have a lovely time, 
Siri.


No comments:

Post a Comment