Wednesday 28 March 2012

Do-4-School #1: The Girly Fro

Today I wore my fro 'girly' [Lack of a better word ◔_◔]. Yesterday I stretched out my hair with minimum heat. I do it once a month. My hairdresser, Eunice did it just right. She first detangled it using her hands with my EVOO, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and water spritz. Yes, I carry some of my products to the Salon. Then applied minimum heat to straighten out the hair. Minimum heat I can only describe as whatever your head is comfortable with. You know those blow-drys which were created too hot to melt everything including your IQ? Not that kind of heat. Comfortable heat which does not damage the hair strands by making them weak and does not encourage hair breakage.

Oh! So I stretched out my hair and liked the length. Nolan's growing alright! That's my hair's name BTW. Do not judge! Ü Today morning as I prepared myself for school I thought,
"Why am I going to school with straight hair? I miss my curls!"
It had only been 9 hours! Now I understand, just a little bit when my sister's friend thinks I'm a hair fanatic. Anyway, I immediately removed my shower cap and wet my hair. Out came some little gorgeous curls. The length has improved thanks to protective styling and was now in the 'Shamba Gal Phase'. I loved it!


I then dried it and dressed up. Spritz sprayed, ! Bow-tie for accessorizing, ! I was ready to go. Here is what I chilled with the whole of my school day.



I fixed in my blue Ankara hand-made mini bow-tie. I will tell you more about that on my next post. Good news coming your way!

Have a lovely time,
Siri Nusu.



No comments:

Post a Comment