Tuesday 27 March 2012

Who is Siri Nusu©?

Siri Nusu are two Swahili words that mean Half a Secret in English. My real name is Wacherah. Pronounced 'Wa-she-ra'. I am Kenyan. As I type this, I am 19 years old. I am a university student majoring in Economics & finishing my Freshman year in two weeks now. Woot-Woot!  So much about myself ت

This blog is dedicated to Natural Hair. Yes. I have 'a lot of love and appreciation for natural kinky, nappy and curly African hair. From Fros to locs, I love them all. I recently did my BC and since then, my natural hair fad has magnified. This blog will not only feature my hair journey and tips but everyone else's who would love to share their story. 

Half of my Secret is that I have a natural hair fad. I would love to know and share the other half with my readers and contributors. What's Half your Secret?


*
*
*
*
*



RIP DANIEL



No comments:

Post a Comment